Friday, September 17, 2010

many me...


I am not ‘one’ person. I have not been able to attach to a singular idea of who I am, what I represent or where I belong. And honestly, I am OK with that. I just enjoy being everything everyday makes me.
I wake up each morning to a wardrobe full of random objects – not one that could identify me, but together they help me define myself each day. The nostalgic pleated trousers along with the youthful nautical stripes and the whimsical scarf create a version of me, like a mood board, for that day.
That is the coolest thing about fashion – It is the most fundamental, indispensable and apparent expression of who you are at any moment. It is not knowing what is “in fashion” but finding why it is fashion that fascinates me. I feel my clothes have a lot to say, if I listen... they tell me everyday a little bit more about who I am.
- ateev

2 comments:

  1. Cause I'm a gypsy Are you coming with me? I might steal your clothes And wear them if they fit me Never made agreements Just like a gypsy And I won't back down Cause life's already bit me.....

    "donno y but i feel like singing this song wen i c this illustration...."

    ~aeiman

    ReplyDelete